published: 01 Nov 2020
MPavilion - Australia's leading architecture and design event - will occur online in November, and then both online and in many physical locations from December onwards.
Presented entirely online, November: 'Re-emerge: A Re-mix' is about processing this time of pandemic, and considering a whole new kind of future.
Highlight events for November include:
· BLAKitecture - With(out) engagement
· MERGE x RMIT Bachelor of Fashion (Design) Showcase
· Walsh Street Music Program
· Virtual Opening Night
· Alice Rawsthorn in Conversation with Kate Rhodes
· 'First Look' RMIT Master of Fashion (Design) Graduate Showcase
· Intimacy and Distance: Andrés Jaque in Conversation with Alexis Kalagas
· First Nations Women's Bodies in Colonial Spaces
Each month of MPavilion is centred on a different theme. See the website for the full program and more information on other months.