published: 15 Jun 2020
ABOUT THE TELETHON
The ASRC Telethon is a fundraiser for the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre (ASRC) held annually on World Refugee Day (June 20th). The event celebrates the strength and resilience of refugees while raising funds to enable the ASRC to support and empower 6,000 people each year.
HOW CAN YOU HELP ON THE DAY?
- Call 1300 692 772 ( 1300 MYASRC)
- Donate online at asrc.org.au/telethon
- Raise funds on your own Telethon donation page https://asrctelethon2020.gofundraise.com.au/
- Bid on our "Lots of Hope" Auction (bidding is open 9am, 12th June - 10pm, 20th June) https://asrctelethonauction.org.au/
- Purchase a ticket for the IKEA Raffle (tickets available for purchase 9am,12th June https://asrctelethonauction.org.au/
The ASRC Telethon 2020 is a COVIDSafe Event: A small team of ASRC staff and volunteers will be onsite at the ASRC office to take your donations over the phone. The team will be following strict COVIDSafe social distancing measures.