Our national day this year might be a little different but there are still many reasons to come together as a nation and celebrate the Australian way of life.
1. Celebrate Australia Day in Darling Harbour this year as they host the biggest, Aussiest Australia day festivities in Sydney! From a monstrous floating cinema showing a classic Australian film, to giant inflatables all over Tumbalong Park perfect for selfies, and an epic BBQ courtesy of Braza.
2. Head over and Celebrate Australia Day at City Tatts! and enjoy an Aussie feast in Lime Bar & Bistro.
3. Celebrate with Captain Cook and their Australia Day lunch cruises with premium food and a fantastic view of the Sydney Harbour.
4. Spend the evening on Sydney Harbour as a fantastic way to end your day. Enjoy Australia Day Dinner Cruises with drinks or in a relaxed lounge-style bar seating on the MV Sydney 2000 on January 26.
5. As the sun sets on our national day, the Australia Day Live at Sydney Opera House forecourt is just getting started and will be broadcasted nationally from 7.30pm AEDT on ABC TV and streamed on ABC iView.