It's your time to show your better half how much they mean to you and spoil them with good food, good view and quality time together!
1. Celebrate this year’s Valentines Day with a truly unique experience; enjoy a romantic night of underwater enchantment at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Your dinner will be a truly memorable after-hours experience; an evening of great food, delicious drinks, romantic music and the unique chance to experience the aquarium in a whole new light.
2. Spend your Valentine's Day at Tokki for an exclusive 9-course dining experience! Nothing says I love you more than bathing in pink neon glows as you indulge on dishes such as Sydney Rock Oysters, Burrata Cheese, Takoyaki Pave, and the perfect finisher Lingon Berry Cheesecake!
3. Bring your significant partner for this year’s Valentine's Day at NOLA Smokehouse and Bar and enjoy Executive Chef Troy Spencer's carefully curated lunch and dinner menu whilst taking in the romantic views over Barangaroo's new Watermans Cove and Jones Bay Wharf.
4. Treat your loved one to the finer things in life this Valentine's Day at Manta with a waterfront dinner in Woolloomooloo. Impress them with a three-course meal featuring the finest from the land and the sea. Make it a night to remember as you dine and watch the sunset over the city skyline and Woolloomooloo Wharf.
5. Sydney Harbour is probably one of the most romantic destinations in Sydney and it would be a great idea to spend this Valentine's Day with your beloved on board a luxury cruise here. Clearview Valentine's Day cruises offer three hours of luxury cruising, delectable meal and entertainment with an 85-ft glass pontoon with floor-to-ceiling glass walls that enable 360° views of the Sydney harbour.