published: 23 Jul 2021
Each year for the past 5 years, as the days grow shorter and the weather gets colder NOLA Adelaide has played host to an event of epically dark proportions. Every one of NOLA's 16 taps is taken over by only the most delicious Stouts, Porters, and Barrel Aged treats that we can find.
This year NOLA has teamed up with their neighbours The Stag Public House to take over the entire block and put even more dark brews on show.
So what can you expect from Dark Beer Festival 2021?
- NOLA's Laneway and upstairs at The Stag Public House will feature breweries from around Australia offering FREE tasters of their darkest brews.
- First access to NOLA's annual 16 taps dark takeover featuring the best dark brews from all over the world.
- NOLA's 'Show me the Light Bar' featuring the freshest, hazy brews around.
- Live music from our favourite local musicians throughout the entire day
- A custom Festival of Darkness tasting glass
See new events on our YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxqKJcD5y33GNFEcVDXxjsw/video